Author Topic: Thank God 4 making us worthy..  (Read 468 times)

Offline Bible Disciple

• Certified 4th Watcher
  • Forever worthy is the Lamb!
Thank God 4 making us worthy..
« on: January 28, 2007, 10:17:27 AM »
Praise God for making us worthy,He makes me so Flaming in serving Him,He makes me active,faithful,patient,willing,humble,prayerful,peacemaker and trustful.through His words and trials,God makes me victorious.He gave me abig desire to live for Him and give the best service to Him with all my life.He gave me a desire to do His will with sacrifices and persevearance.Ang I thank God for also giving me a call to enter the ministry after high school.Because Ptr.Jonathan advise me to enter the ministry after high school,so that I may learn more about many things to be more useful in the church.especially His words.Because I am new but God gave me a desire....thank God and praise the Lord.......
" Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

Offline Bible Disciple

• Certified 4th Watcher
Re: Thank God 4 making us worthy..
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 07:24:49 AM »
How can we repay God's goodness.....it is so big and great,we cannot repay Him...but God's will for us to do is just to do His will and to glorify Him,just through that small things, we can make God happy and glad....praise the Lord
" Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."

Offline Bible Disciple

• Certified 4th Watcher
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 04:32:36 PM »
Hallelujah...we r just a grass that dry...but God's promise and word will remain forever and ever....Amen
To God be all the glory bcoz His love endures forever

Offline coolit

• Certified 4th Watcher
  • Lord I Lift your name on high....
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 04:15:44 PM »
biyaya ng Panginoon na patuloy nia taung pinapagindapat... karanasan koh ang ganyang bagay... na kahit sa maliit na bagay makikita moh ang Kanyang kabutihan.... i just to share this to all of you... kasi poh 1st year college ako eh may community service kami every summer... so ang nasa isip koh kagad sana wag matapat sa camp ung pasok nmin... eh ung community p nmin 1 week na pasok lng un so bwl ka umabsent khit isang beses.... eh di nung nagannounce prof koh sakto sa camp... 9-13 ung pasok nmin kasaby ng youth camp... so nalungkot ako tpos nagbulay ako sa sarili koh bkit gnun narealize koh na parang ndi n nga ako ngi2ng gnun ka-active parang sobrang busy na ako sa skul... so dinaan koh sa prayer... humingi ako ng pagpapatawad and sana muli nia ako pagindapatin na magawa ng kanyang kalooban... the following week nagsabi ung prof koh na move n daw ung paosk... so nasabi praise the lord... kung baga maging sa maliit na bagy na gnun ang Dios eh mabuti at mahabagin... sobrang tuwang tuwa ako... maging sa pag-aaral naki2ta koh kabutihan nia... minsan pag may quiz or exam maki2ta moh n ndi ka nia ihinuhuli bagkus patuloy ang biyaya nia na binibigyn ako ng karunungan... Praise the Lord...
commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.....

Offline Bible Disciple

• Certified 4th Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 07:46:14 AM »
Truly that God will make a way,whether it since that there is no way....
We are children of God!all things are possible in God for His glory!
God is looking in our hearts specially our love and flaming desires for Him,through this God will specifically and surely not disappoint us....
Remember that the one who is truly loving God and desiring for God is the one who will surely(tiyak) be in the big event and present of God.....
Hallelujah.......God bless sister

Offline coolit

• Certified 4th Watcher
  • Lord I Lift your name on high....
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 05:39:56 AM »
praise the lord....
commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.....

Offline Bible Disciple

• Certified 4th Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 04:11:46 AM »
Truly God is a God of second chances,many of us having sin but God is a forgiving God,so let us always let ouselves be changed by God and do not let that sin happened again....

Glory To God

Offline crusaderAYA

• Certified 4th Watcher
  • 4th Watchers Portal!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 10:40:46 PM »
Truly God is a God of second chances,many of us having sin but God is a forgiving God,so let us always let ouselves be changed by God and do not let that sin happened again....

Glory To God

PRAISE GOD..

Offline Kaoru Kamiya

• Certified 4th Watcher
  • my voice, my God's
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 02:05:52 AM »
i want to thank the Lord for giving us the talent in the field music ministry..... we raise our voice to hail the mighty God!!!
maranatha!!!!

Offline crystallatra

• Certified 4th Watcher
  • *~Soar unto the heavens and seek God ~*
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 08:53:12 AM »
It's so true. Many questions flash through my mind everyday. They continue to pull at my heart with an overwhelming feeling: "Why does God love us so much and what are we worth?".  Just the thought that God did this out of mercy, love... compassion... it makes me want to shout for joy. To think that the Lord of the universe chose us - it's enough to put tears to my eyes. Us mere human beings have nothing that God needs. There is nothing that we can offer to Him that he desires. Yet, he brought us to his family and gave us meaning in life. He strengthens us when we're weak and comforts us when we're lonely. Day after day, I wonder: "What have I done to deserve this? This love - this unsurpassable kindness?". I can never think of a reason nor can I fool myself into thinking that I merit any of this. Everytime I kneel in prayer and contemplate about these things, tears threaten to spill over.

This is why I'd like to lift up the name of the Lord. He gives us what we do not deserve and He gives us value and significance. That is one of the many things that we can only receive from Him.  Just knowing that, in God's eyes, we are something. I know, by faith, that I can go through problems and trials in life as long as God is still with me, loving me, guiding me and giving me worth and meaning.

Praise the Lord! 
:)  :)
Thank you for making us worthy
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 08:56:24 AM by crystallatra »
~*  Just because I am a child doesn't mean I can't serve the Lord *~   

Offline Bible Disciple

• Certified 4th Watcher
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2007, 09:19:52 AM »
Praise God,

Now we are the most excited people to see the Living King of kings!!!

He is not just a King that is so worthy! but He super-duper forever worthy because he is Holy,Righteouss,faithful,loving,caring and good!

What can seperate us now? I don't think there is but what I believe all 4th watchers are very excited to see the Living King of all!!!!

MARANATHA!!!!

Offline Bible Disciple

• Certified 4th Watcher
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 01:29:36 AM »
I would like to testify my experience today,

As I type this testimony it is 9:00 am here in Southbay, CA. Yet my testimony is about this day. Why? How come? It is because the Lord spoke to me through this dream. My "dream" isn't something like that of Joseph. It is something everyone of you can relate with. It's just something that brought joy and made a difference in my daily life. I mean brethren it filled my heart with thirst for God. It made me so in love with the Lord again. As if this day would be the usual if this dream didn't come. The reason I'm in front of the computer screen is because christians songs such us "Give you glory, Everything To Me" , which I always listen to, make me feel His presence, and which I'm still enjoying as I hear and listen to.

The dream is simple: All who walked in a place were required to pass a ground that "close open" for hell. If a person walks there and the ground opens, he is to go to hell. Hell is same as the color of lava here. It is scary when you are the one there and it is gonna be your turn to be tested. But by the grace of God I was saved in my dream!

Hell is scarier than earthquake or the Big One, or any disaster you can say and imagine. According to Isaiah in 66:24 it will be loathsome and abomination to all mankind the experience there because it's a place where worm and fire don't end. But God has made us sure of His eternal life. It is very beautiful and I can appreciate the good because I felt the fear and saw the fire in my dream. God be glorified because He snatched us from fire like a burning stick. Who are we? Taste and see that the Lord is good! Trust and rely on His heart! Find peace and life in his love!

May God be glorified by His nation of our time!  :)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 01:31:12 AM by Bible Disciple »